Friday, August 10, 2012

Current Obsession: Blush to Coral Ombre



From weddings to shower curtains to cupcakes, the ombre trend is EVERYWHERE and I'm sure a lot of you are sick of it. But for some reason, maybe my consistent love of all things girly, the blush to coral ombre palette never fails to make me smile. Is this one of those trends that years from now we'll completely regret? Maybe. (Remember when you thought you'd wear those butterfly clips aligned on your hair line forever?) For now, enjoy these lovelies...











balloons  bridesmaids  stairs  aisle-runner  cake(my design)  nails  cocktail

2 comments:

  1. sooo doing this with my nails...i'm in LOVE with the bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bridesmaid dresses too! It's a great budget option!

    ReplyDelete